Sunday, December 7, 2008

Transfer tomorrow if we don't fall in that 1%

According to the embryologist we have a good quality morula - they don't grade morulas - and a 12-14 cell embryo trying to become a morula. She is hopeful that the better performing one will be a blastocyst by tomorrow. She said - even knowing our history, that we had a 99% chance of a transfer tomorrow b/c even if it doesn't become a blastocyst, as long as it hasn't arrested, they will transfer a good quality morula. I pray that the morula becomes a blastocyst and the 12-14 cell becomes a morula and we have two to transfer. Keep praying. I am so thankful that God has gotten us this far. He has those two babies in His hands. Our embryologist has been talking to them for us! I am so happy with my doctor's office. Now please Lord let us make it to transfer tomorrow.

4 comments:

Just Another Infertile said...

I'll be praying for your successful transfer tomorrow. They sound like they are both doing great so far. I'll be thinking of you.

Courtney said...

I will be praying for you tomorrow! Looking forward to a great report :)

twondra said...

Definitely thinking and praying for you! How sweet that the embryologist is talking to the babies....so cute. :)

andrea_jennine said...

Praying for your transfer!