Saturday, December 6, 2008

Still 2

Both are dividing - one is 8 cell and one is 6 cell - one step further than we made it last time. Praise God. They don't normally look on day 4 but she said she would peak in on our babies and call in the morning. Both are graded good but not perfect. Keep praying friends . . . God has these babies in His hands. I keep picturing these comfortable majestic hands holding these two embryos. As any of you who have been through this waiting, I am on pins and needles. Thank you for your prayers.

5 comments:

Mandibula said...

Yay! Good vibes to you!

Courtney said...

hey girl! I've been reading your blog at work, but corporate has comments blocked. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and praying for you and especially for your two embryos. I'm so glad they have made it this far, and it is almost time for you to be PUPO.

Brett and Audra said...

Sending lots of vibes! Almost there!

Just Another Infertile said...

I'm so glad they are dividing and growing. I'm thinking of you.

Jenn said...

Praying for you and your sweet precious babies!