Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lucky 13

We had 13 eggs retrieved. I will find out how many were mature and how many fertilized in the morning and I can't wait! Dr. H was even excited - I feel sorry for her b/c when she came out and told my husband that we had 12 (the embryologist found one more after she left) he probably knocked her down giving her a big hug - I'm guessing that caught her a bit off guard! Wish I could have seen it! And for those that haven't read before my husband is 6'5" and about 350 pounds so a bear hug from him is something to notice!!

I am so thankful that we have made it this far in this calm of a manner - God certainly has a plan for our lives and I am so thankful for everything He has given us so far. I pray for a good report tomorrow but if not I will Praise Him anyway. Thanks for every ones prayers and comments! Y'all are wonderful!

5 comments:

Brett and Audra said...

Yea for the lucky 13!! I got married on the 13th so it has to be lucky!

Just Another Infertile said...

13 Wow!

Good job.

You must be very excited. I'll be praying for a great maturity/fert. report tomorrow!

JJ said...

Lucky 13! Whoohoo! Hoping for a great fert report=)

Jenn said...

Yay! I'll be praying for good news on your fert report today!

Your last paragraph reminds me of the woman on the movie "Facing the Giants". I think about her sometimes, and I feel her pain. I remember about how she prayed that she would "Love Him anyway and praise Him anyway" and I tell myself that too now. If it happens this cycle we'll love Him and praise him! And if it doesn't, then we'll love Him and praise Him anyway!

twondra said...

Yay! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the report!