Monday, December 29, 2008

Beta 2 and 3

Beta 2 - 15 dp5dt 749
Beta 3 - 21dp5dt 6,863

My progesterone went from 57 the first beta to 97 the second and back down to 64 by the 3rd. Apparently it varies and that is OK. I had a panic attack b/c my breasts stopped hurting as bad as they were last week but now I know why! Any one searching for that like I did incessantly over the last three days should try not to worry. Since that is all I've done for 3 days don't take my word for it but my doctor and nurses all said that it happens and that they answer that question at least once a week! My estrogen started off at 216 and then went to 501 and its now at 620. This morning was our first ultrasound and we have one little bean in there! I'm sad for the other embryo that didn't make it but twins is quite overwhelming!! I'm just praying that I will be thankful for the miracle God has given me - I feel so guilty for worrying but I just love this baby so much and I can't imagine losing it and that fear overtakes me. I'm going to work on that over the next week! Next Monday is the ultrasound that should see the heartbeat. I will be six weeks by then.

13 comments:

Just Another Infertile said...

I've been wondering how things are going with you. . .

Those sound like good beta numbers. I hear progesterone varies too.

Good luck on your next ultrasound. Congrats on your little bean!

Lauren said...

Very glad to hear things are going well! I was wondering about you last week, hoping those numbers would be rising!

andrea_jennine said...

Just catching up after being away for Christmas... Congratulations!

Brett and Audra said...

Yea!! Those are great numbers. I"m so happy for you!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I found your blog today!! Good luck with everything:)

Lauren said...

hey--I've been wondering how things are going with you!

Courtney said...

Hey girl!! Congrats on 10 weeks...yay! I got mine at babybeats.com, and I just rented it for 3 months. Make sure you have an extremely full bladder with lots of gel. Keep me updated!

Just Another Infertile said...

From the comment above, it seems like you have been doing okay. I have been worried since you haven't updated. Please let us know how you are.

Mandibula said...

How's it going?

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog through another, I hope it's ok if I follow you!

I am praying for you sweetie!!!!!

Lots of love, hugs and prayers-
Tiffany
http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/

Dr Aniruddha Malpani, MD said...

Congrats !

I am a doctor and am very interesting in e-learning to try to help infertile couples learn more about their treatment options.

I'd like to ask you for a favour.

We have published a free e-learning course to help infertile couples to learn about IVF at http://www.ivfindia.com/IVF/IVF.htm.

Can you please critique this for me ?

Thanks !

Dr Aniruddha Malpani, MD
Malpani Infertility Clinic, Jamuna Sagar, SBS Road, Colaba
Bombay 400 005. India
Tel: 91-22-22151065, 22151066, 2218 3270
FAX ( India) 91-22-22150223.
Helping couples build families !

PS Read our book, How to Have a Baby - A Guide for the Infertile Couple,
online at www.DrMalpani.com !

Read my blog about improving the doctor-patient
relationship at http://doctorandpatient.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

Hey there--not sure if you'll get this since you're not updating here much. Thanks for your comment! I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you! You don't have much longer! Stop in my blog and say hi when you can. I'm goign to try to keep updating.

Lorza said...

WOOOO HOOOOO on your beta and bean!! I am so very happy for you girl!