Friday, December 5, 2008

2

From 13 eggs to 10 mature to only 2 that fertilized. It is not what we wanted to hear but those two are still growing and are graded a two out of 5 with one being the best. We praise our gracious and merciful God for giving us these two embryos. Please pray with us that these two make it to transfer so we can at least have one decent chance at pregnancy. God is the God of miracles and He can make anything happen. "For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

I want this chance so bad and God knows that. My heart hurts for this.

8 comments:

Faithful Infertile said...

It only takes 1! I had 24 eggs retrieved. Only 4 fertilized & only 2 were good enough to transfer on day 5. I am now 19 weeks pregnant with my twins. Just put it in God's hands & you will be fine. Prayers are coming your way!

Mandibula said...

My hopes are up and my fingers tightly crossed! Good thoughts are headed towards you!

Jenn said...

I love that verse =) My heart hurts for you too. And like someone else said, it only takes 1!

JJ said...

Go Super TWO! Hoping for nothing but the best!

Lauren said...

Hi there, I'm sorry for the roller coaster you've been on. Everyone else has said what I want to say ("it only takes one".) And I know you know that God has this totally under control, even if so far, things don't look exactly like you planned. His plans are far better, and there's every reason in the world to be hopeful!

Lauren said...

Sorry--that previous comment was from me. I just sent it from the wrong account!

Just Another Infertile said...

I know this is news you did not want to hear. I am praying for your two healthy embies and praying God gives you the chance you deserve.

twondra said...

Thinking of you sweetie!! I hope you hear good news!!!